HOUSTON: WE HAVE YOUR SOLUTION
Free moving assistance up to a $500 value. One coupon per customer. Offer valid through 10.31.20
Looking to Sell Your House Fast? We Buy Houses for Cash
Our team of professional Houston home buyers has been helping local homeowners sell their property quickly for the greater part of the last decade. If you are looking to sell your home fast, it is important to compare all your options to find the one that works best for you and your timeline.
At Flash Realty Solutions, we strive to offer alternative to listing with an agent. We buy houses in Houston in any condition, with no fees or obligations on your end. Our team works directly with you, the homeowner to make our process quick and simple.
- Tell us about your property
- We do the research and set up a an appointment to view the property with you
- If the home fits our criteria, we make a fair cash offer
- You decide what happens next. There is never any obligation to accept. If choose to accept the offer, we close the deal quickly and on your timeline
Selling your home can be an overwhelming process. However, when you need to work quickly, our home buying team can meet your needs in a way that others cannot.
I Want to Sell My House. What Are My Options?
When you’re ready to sell your house, you have three main options: a home buyer, sale by owner, or a real estate agent. It’s important to understand these options fully so that you are confident in your decision. Pricing your home for the selling process can be difficult. We take that off your hands and allow you to skip costly repairs to prepare your home for sale.
Even in a seller’s market, it’s important to know the numbers. Listing your house with a real estate agent might help you reach a top-of-the-market price, which is obviously very attractive. However, there are costs to consider in this process because it doesn’t always mean more money in your pocket.
Listing your home with a local real estate agent is a time-consuming process. Closing a deal in this way can take months. Moreover, it can involve costly repairs, cleaning and staging as you prepare the house for the market.
Oftentimes, homeowners do not weigh all the costs involved in hiring a real estate agent.
- Repairs and renovations
- Appraisals and having your home inspects
- Agent commissions
- Closing costs
- Professional high-quality photos
- Professional carpet and home cleaning
As Houston home buyers, we buy houses in the Greater Houston Area at an array of price points. When you work with us, you do not have to make repairs because we buy your house in its current condition. While the price may seem lower compared to a traditional offer, it’s important to account for all the costs involved in the selling your house.
Reasons to Sell Your House
Our neighbors sell their houses for a number of reasons. People find themselves in difficult situations, and their options might be limited. For others, they simply say “I want to sell my house fast” and don’t want to deal with the time-consuming listing process.
Property is a great investment, but it can also be a burden. Houston home buyers like us strive to relieve that burden. There are many reasons to sell your house fast.
- Are you trying to avoid foreclosure and save your credit?
- Do you own a property you simply don’t want to deal with?
- Is your property sitting vacant?
- Did you inherit a home from someone?
- Do you have frustrating tenants you can’t deal with anymore?
- Are you trying to relocate quickly and want to sell your house fast?
- Do you own a “fixer-upper” that you really don’t want to fix up?
- Want to avoid the commissions from a real estate agent?
- Are you going through a divorce?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you. Our team of Houston home buyers specialize in an array of real estate solutions and work with our neighbors to help find the right solution to solve their financial needs.
Selling your house can help you take control of your life, put an end to certain challenges, and return to a life you want to live. You deserve to explore all the options available to you when you want to sell your house. With no obligation to accept, you can contact us for a free quote on your property today.